Farhan was born in India and has been dancing since his childhood. He was the lead dancer and choreographer for his school and college teams having won several competitions.
Farhan has been trained and specializes in the following dance forms:
1) Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Reggaeton, Kizomba, Zouk (Trained through Delhi Salsa Club, India)
2) Bollywood, Western Fusion, Hip Hop Bhangra (Trained through Shiamak Davar [renowned Bollywood Choreographer] Institute of Performing Arts, India)
3) Ballroom Dancing: Waltz, Tango, Swing, Rock & Roll, Jive (Trained through Ballrumours, Delhi, India)
4) Zumba, Aerobics, Club Cardio & Funk (Trained through Dance 101, Atlanta, GA,USA)
5) Western Dance Forms: Jazz, Hip Hop, B-boying (Danceworx, Delhi, India [run by renowned Bollywood Choreograper, Ashley Lobo])
Farhan combines those rare qualities of a gifted dancer with being a gifted teacher. His attention to detail, and his enthusiastic style, along with a pure joy of dance and music result in a teaching style that allows even his beginner students to transform into dancers quickly while having fun.